Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Workshop 1 - Week 3

The rendering excise I thought was my weakest element overall. Shading, as I previously mentioned, was an element I had limited experience with. This task was the hardest one for me overall. To do this it took much of thinking, and overall I’m not extremely happy with it. I chose an element with only one light source as to make things easier, however it still was very difficult for me to complete.


For the Rose Seidler image on the lawn, I drew inspiration from previous work of Demas Rusli. After seeing his I wanted to try my own style of this, so I used the photograph given, and then used Photoshop to add different effects and delete some of the lines. I personally think this is an amazing quality, and something I will be using from now onwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment